Usage Rights & Licensing
If you want to use one or more of my “works,” they are licensed in one of two forms, “All Rights Reserved” or “Creative Commons.” All works, by default, fall under “All rights reserved” unless specifically noted as “Creative Commons.” If you want to use any of my works for a non-commercial purpose, you are welcome to do so under the “Creative Commons” guidelines listed below. If you need a commercial version, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information, and I will call you to discuss licensing.
All Rights Reserved
Unless noted otherwise, all works by Chris Sgaraglino are the exclusive property of Chris Sgaraglino and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. The works may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, or manipulated without the written permission of Chris Sgaraglino. These copyright laws impose substantial penalties for infringement, and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The use of any works or other materials included herein, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the private purpose of viewing, including, but not limited to, copying, reproduction, the publication (including on Internet Web Site including third party web sites by any means, including “hotlinking, “storage in a retrieval system (other than internet browser), manipulation (digital or otherwise), or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Chris Sgaraglino. All artistic and moral rights of the author are hereby asserted.
If you are using any of my works under Section 107 of the US Copyright Act, I would like to ask that all usage be works of commentary, criticism, research, teaching, or news reporting as defined by Section 107. At the minimum, please let me know what works you will be using, their purpose, and where they will be published by emailing mailto:email@example.com. I also ask that you attribute my work as outlined below in Creative Commons section.
This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially as long as you credit “ChrisSgaraglino.com” and license your new creations under identical terms.
YOU ARE FREE:
- to Share — to copy, print, distribute, and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in one of the following ways:
(but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Photo by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Video by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Code by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Photography by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Cinematography by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Programmed by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Please make attribution linkable to: www.chrissgaraglino.com or a link back to the original source of the work.
- IPTC Data — You may not strip, edit or alter any IPTC Data without written permission.
- Copyright Notices: You may not strip, edit or alter any Copyright Notices without written permission.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
If you have any additional questions about usage rights, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptions, including commercial use, to the above licensing may be granted in writing only.